Here are some best practices for Google that you can refer to:
- Google My Business: Claim and verify your business on Google My Business to ensure that your business information is accurate and up-to-date. Optimize your listing by adding photos, videos, and descriptions, and encourage customers to leave reviews.
- Keywords: Conduct thorough keyword research and use relevant keywords in your website content, headings, titles, and meta descriptions to improve your website's search engine ranking.
- Mobile-friendly website: Ensure that your website is mobile-friendly and has a responsive design to provide a good user experience to mobile users.
- Website speed: Optimize your website speed by compressing images, minimizing HTTP requests, and enabling browser caching to improve your website's loading time.
- Content marketing: Create high-quality, valuable, and engaging content to attract and retain customers, and optimize your content for search engines.
- Google Ads: Use Google Ads to target specific keywords and demographics, and create compelling ad copy to increase your click-through rate and conversions.
- Google Analytics: Set up Google Analytics to track your website's performance, monitor user behavior, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Local SEO: Use local SEO strategies to improve your website's visibility in local search results, such as optimizing your website for local keywords and creating local content.
- Backlinks: Build high-quality backlinks to your website from authoritative and relevant websites to improve your website's domain authority and search engine ranking.
- Voice search optimization: Optimize your website for voice search by using conversational language, long-tail keywords, and structured data to provide relevant answers to voice search queries.
Make our website links crawlable
To make your website links crawlable, you need to ensure that your website is accessible to search engine crawlers. Here are some tips to make your website links crawlable:
Ensure your website is indexable: Make sure that your website is not blocking search engines from indexing it. Check your robots.txt file to ensure that it does not disallow search engine crawlers.
Use internal linking: Internal linking helps search engines crawl and discover new pages on your website. Ensure that your website's internal links are properly structured and that all pages are linked to at least once.
Use descriptive anchor text: Use descriptive and relevant anchor text when linking to other pages on your website. This helps search engines understand the context of the linked page.
Use XML sitemaps: Submitting an XML sitemap to search engines can help them discover and crawl all pages on your website.
Use canonical tags: Use canonical tags to indicate the preferred version of a page to search engines, especially if you have duplicate content.
Check for broken links: Regularly check for broken links on your website and fix them as they can affect your website's crawlability.
Use clean URLs: Use clean and descriptive URLs that are easy for search engines to understand and crawl.